دل صنگ باش،
اهتياج كس نشو،
به خاطر كه چشمهاي خدرا قايم كردي باز هم تنها استي.
Don’t fall in love,
Have a heart made of stone,
Don’t rely on anyone,
Because when you close your eyes, you’re alone.
|—||Rumi (via jasminaks)|
1. May Allah give my Parents long-life.
2. May Allah fulfill my Parents expectations.
3. May Allah wash all the sorrow.
4. May Allah bless on my Parents.
5. May Allah give them a life which is full of happiness.
6. May Allah guide them to Paradise.
7. May Allah make them pious.
8. May Allah fulfill all their wishes.
9. May Allah show them the right path.
10. May Allah increase their happiness and moments of joy.
11. May Allah make them successful.
“If you know yourself, then you’ll not be harmed by what is said about you.”
|—||Imam Sufyan Al Thawri (via sweetheartoumaah)|
Don’t play around with Islam. Don’t fool around with it. The deen is serious and you need to be serious. It does not need people who water down the deen in order to please the Non-Muslims. Don’t sell your religion for a miserable price of this dunya, even if someone offers you million of…
If you really love her, you won’t touch her. Not even the slightest bit. You’ll protect her dignity and sacredness as a muslimah. Just hold her in your heart for a few more years, months or weeks… then you can do it the halal way (i.e marriage). Pure and sweet, fillah (for the sake of Allah) love.
|—||Shaykh Navaid Aziz (via heartheraindrops—fall)|
|—||Omar Suleiman (via soul-submission)|
|—||” Boonaa Mohammed (via soul-submission)|